Splice Construction Limited
We are looking for a Project Manager to help us work through a solid pipeline of projects in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty regions.
Splice Construction is 100% New Zealand owned. We’re a family and community-oriented business, focused on delivering the best possible solutions for civil and roading projects. Initially a safety barrier installation business, we now offer a complete, bespoke construction solution – from safety barriers, civil works, earthworks, drainage, roading & general contracting, to contracting throughout civil, commercial, and residential sectors.
Expertise, quality, and trust are the foundations of our business. We boast a professional trained workforce and we’re proud of our respected reputation throughout the industry. If you want to make your mark by helping to build a better future, join us!
To ensure your success with us, we will be looking for the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Proven experience working on civil construction projects
- A Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or similar relevant qualification
- Great teamwork and people skills
- Excellent contract law knowledge
- Health and safety focussed
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with the ability to provide visibility of risk and performance
- Strong analytical skills and competency with current Business
- Technology and Software packages
- Working knowledge of NZS3910
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Working in our busy environment, we need someone who is prepared to be flexible and able to think on their feet.
We’re offering competitive remuneration, a company vehicle and a flexible work-life balance.
Working within our expert team, we will equip you with the best tools of the trade to help you deliver on our reputation for excellence. You will also receive ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities to keep you at the top of your field.
As a key sponsor of our local teams and communities, staff perks include tickets to Chiefs Rugby, Waikato BOP Magic Netball, Northern Districts Cricket, and many other community events.
This is a full-time position.
Our workplaces are drug free. All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.