We are looking for a passionate, motivated and savvy legal secretary with a bubbly personality, to join our dynamic team.
The successful applicant will be our front of house, responsible for welcoming clients and supporting a team of four Solicitors and Legal Executives, as well as assisting with ad-hoc tasks for both branches. A genuine interest in property and commercial law is essential, as is being willing to learn and having a can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career and like us, be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and results to our clients. We offer ongoing training, focused on professional development achieving both individual and collective goals.
If you have the following attributes, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to build relationships with clients and professionals alike;
- Previous commercial and conveyancing experience with knowledge of the Landonline system;
- Proactive, with a knack for providing seamless support to colleagues in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and a diligent work ethic;
- Able to hit the ground running, adept at prioritising and managing a busy workload, whilst meeting deadlines;
- Able to assess a situation and use initiative to achieve the desired outcome;
- Experience with Actionstep and WebForms is a bonus.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our continuing success story, then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us a cover letter with your application outlining your legal experience, salary expectation and your availability.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.